A little about me . . . I love making things, putting them together, using my hands, and seeing the finished product. The Lord has blessed me with this ability and with 2 grandmothers who also had a love for sewing and creating. For me, it started early. I can remember cross-stitching little kits when I was probably 9 or 10. Since then, in the last 5 or so years, I've branched out from cross-stitching. My grandmother taught me the basics of crocheting and I loved it. It brings me immense joy to create precious baby blankets. I also bought myself a sewing machine and set about learning how to use it. It's been an experience but I'm still learning and I've found an awesome, local mentor.
I also stumbled into jewelry making thanks to a friend of mine. Now that craft is addicting.
I hope to use this blog to share my journey, and my products, with you. I have 2 Facebook pages - Darling Treasures (jewelry) and Melissa's Creations and Designs (everything else). Thank you for stopping by & I hope that you will enjoy taking this journey with me.
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment