Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Something New. . .

Amazing how quickly 7 months can pass. Since my last post, I've joined the work force again in a part-time position. This has taken quite a toll on my craft & creating time. :-) Not that I was just zipping things out before.

Truthfully, it's taken me quite a while to get into a routine with work and the kids and life. I'm feeling a little more settled now, but I don't have as much time to do ALL of the things I want to. I've focused more on the jewelry due to having a few craft shows over Christmas & in the spring. I did finally finish the tote bag for my unbelievably patient friend. I will try to find a picture to post.
I did start a new project. Fabric envelopes. It's a different take on the cash budgeting system promoted by Dave Ramsey. Instead of having several paper envelopes, you have one fabric envelope with 6 pockets on the inside. Much cuter & sturdier! My husband suggested that
I make one for credit cards, so that may be my next project.

Anyways, here are a couple of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment